Interact Landmark Content App
Make your landmark shine, with a swipe on your smartphone
Interact Landmark Scene management – for smartphone, tablet and PC
Access Content App
Light up the spirit of your city creating an appealing city identity, build civic pride and attract tourists by illuminating your buildings, monuments and bridges. Monitor dynamic architectural lighting assets and manage scenes using Interact Landmark software and system architecture. We make it easy to create and trigger light shows from anywhere, while simplifying maintenance to protect your investment.
Secure and simple connectivity. Securely access the Content App with your smartphone, tablet or PC, from anywhere in the world using an internet connection. The Content App is built on the Interact Landmark platform, which has been operating successfully on many installations around the world. Scene Management uses VPN tunnels, SSH, MQTT, HTTP and advanced encryption techniques, meeting top cyber security standards. Additionally, you can customize user profiles and manage access privileges for total peace of mind that your lighting is secure.
- Remote content management: remotely change your landmark’s lighting to suit any occasion
- Color picker/white picker: choose any color or shade of white and apply it to the entire site or specific sections
- Multisite content management: manage multiple installations and trigger them simultaneously from anywhere in the world via ‘virtual buttons’
- Flexible user management: create custom user profiles with site-specific and feature-specific access privileges and permissions
- Cloud-enabled: securely access the app via smartphone, tablet or PC – without the need for a company network or VPN
- Trigger preprogrammed shows and scenes instantly at the touch of a screen
- Calendar schedules: view when scenes and shows are scheduled
- 3 simple steps to get started. 1. Create a Content App account. 2. Register your Light System Managers on the Content App. 3. Enable cloud connection on your Light System Manager.
- Compatibility: Works with Light System Manager Gen 5. Existing LSMs in the field can update their firmware to the latest version (2.2.0 or above), to start using the content app.