eW Flex Compact is a versatile strand of 50 individually controllable LED nodes. The flexible form factor allows dynamic points of white light to be installed across nearly any interior or exterior surface, including walls, ceilings, floors, three-dimensional sculptures, and set pieces. eW Flex Compact can also light tight alcove spaces and signage, and in certain cases, can even display video.
- Daylight visible—At full brightness, each node produces light output of up to 89.6 candela and 129,758 nits.
- Adaptable mounting—Strands can be mounted directly to a surface, like traditional string lights. Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strings at the appropriate distance from power/data supplies. Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware. Single node mounts can be positioned individually as anchor points for installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries.
- Outdoor rated—Fully sealed for maximum node life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
- Supports cost-effective video displays—Flexible form factor, offering maximum lighting control at 50 W per strand, accommodates unique lighting installations, including two- and three-dimensional video displays. White nodes enable classic black and white video or reverse (shadow) video.
- Multiple lens options—Standard clear flat, translucent dome, and narrow beam lenses. Optional translucent flat, clear dome, narrow beam, semi-frosted flat, and semi-frosted dome lenses are available.
- Standard and custom lengths and node spacing—eW Flex Compact strands are available with standard on-center node spacing of 75 mm (3 in) or 610 mm (24 in) along a three-wire, 18 AWG cable. For information about custom orders, see the eW Flex Compact Ordering Sheet.
- Industry-leading controls—eW Flex Compact works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party DMX controllers.
- Information about dimming »