Share this page:
Light System Manager gen5
Optimized for medium and large-scale LED lighting installations, Light System Manager is an integrated solution comprising Light System Engine controller hardware and Light System Composer software. With support for intricately designed installations containing thousands of LED nodes, Light System Manager offers the versatility to manage wide-ranging architectural, entertainment, and retail lighting environments.
- Easy to use—Featuring Ethernet-based control and automatic lighting system discovery, Light System Manager dramatically simplifies installation.
- Hardware support for medium and large environments—Light System Engine hardware processes simultaneous light output data for up to 15,000 individually controllable LED nodes, depending on configuration.
- Native control of multi-channel luminaires—Light System Manager supports luminaires with up to 12 LED channels in either 8-bit mode or 16-bit mode. That means you have greater control of the full gamut of lights from Philips Color Kinetics, including IntelliHue and Intelligent White luminaires, right out of the box.
- Improved reliability—Solid-state drives reduce the number of moving parts to enhance the reliability of the Light System Engine.
- Slim profile and flexible mounting options—Integrated mounting tabs allow installation overhead, on vertical surfaces, or on moving architectural or entertainment features.
- Automate show playback—Set calendar events to automatically trigger show playback based on a specific date or an astronomical event, such as sunrise or sunset.
- Web interface access—Set event triggering, create show schedules, and easily select point-and-click static color scenes using an online web interface. The web interface supports multiple online users with activity logging for each user account.
- Versatile zone usage—Configure and control multiple playback zones, each with unique light show assignments. Light System Manager allows zone control of both indoor and outdoor fixtures within a single installation.
- Dual configurable network ports—Two network ports support integration into existing network environments, while maintaining connectivity to a separate dedicated lighting network.
- ActiveSite integration—ActiveSite is the first ever cloud hosted connected lighting system for architectural LED lighting installations. ActiveSite allows you to remotely monitor, manage, and maintain an installation site from anywhere in the world, using a secure web connection.
UL / cUL, FCC, CE, C-Tick
This product is RoHS Compliant
Back to Top
|Download||LSM Specification Sheet|
|103-000042-00||Light System Manager gen5, 500 node|
|103-000042-01||Light System Manager gen5, 1,000 node|
|103-000042-02||Light System Manager gen5, 2,000 node|
|103-000042-03||Light System Manager gen5, 3,000 node|
|103-000042-05||Light System Manager gen5, 5,000 node|
|103-000042-08||Light System Manager gen5, 8,000 node |
|103-000042-12||Light System Manager gen5, 12,000 node|
|103-000042-15||Light System Manager gen5, 15,000 node|