At up to 132 lumens per foot, iColor Cove QLX Powercore compact linear LED cove fixtures deliver saturated color and dynamic effects in an economical, energy-efficient package. Wide and medium beam angles, an integrated rotating mount for precise positioning, and flexible mounting options support a wide range of backlighting, cove lighting, and accent lighting applications.
- Delivers professional-grade illuminance with total light output of up to 132 lumens per foot, while consuming only 8 W per foot.
- Optibin, a proprietary binning optimization process, guarantees uniformity and consistency of hue across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- Patented Chromacore technology, pioneered by Philips Color Kinetics, enables precise control over individual LED channels to produce millions of colors and full-color, dynamic effects.
- Powercore delivers line voltage directly to the fixtures, simplifying installation by eliminating the need for external power supplies and allowing long product runs.
- Accepts power input of 100 - 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers.
- With end-to-end locking power connectors that can make 180° turns, fixtures are easy to position in even the most challenging mounting circumstances. Fixtures rotate in 10° increments through a full 180° for precise aiming and beam mixing. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning. 1 ft (305 mm) and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures.