eW Burst Powercore gen2 is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting fixture designed for accent and site lighting. Architectural and Landscape versions deliver high-quality white light output in 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, and 4000 K to support a range of uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 6° lens, six different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 10°, 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a louver, full glare shield, half glare shield, and an architectural mounting arm designed for use on buildings—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage — rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire's lifetime.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
More about dimming »
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra Color Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.