iW Accent Compact is a direct view linear LED fixture ideally suited for displaying large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of architectural settings. iW Accent Compact accepts Ethernet input from the PDS- 400 48V EO to support long control runs not subject to DMX data and addressing limitations. Two lens choices are available for iW Accent Compact: a clear lens which delivers the brightest output and a translucent lens which provides the widest viewing angle of 210°.
- Precise resolution control—Fixtures can be addressed and controlled in increments down to 19 mm (0.75 in), or up to 1220 mm (4 ft).
- Native, onboard Ethernet—Fixtures accept Ethernet input from PDS-400 48V EO to support long control runs not subject to DMX data and addressing limitations.
- Three fixture lengths—305 mm (1 ft), 610 mm (2 ft), and 1220 mm (4 ft) lengths are easily connected to create long, continuous columns or rows of intense, tunable white. The 305 mm (1 ft) fixtures in particular allow for extra flexibility when space is at a premium.
- Rugged, durable construction—This IP66- rated fixture is designed to meet the taxing requirements of outdoor applications. The aluminium housing resists shock, vibration, and other forms of rough handling.
- Flexible positioning—Over-molded end-to-end locking connectors supply both power and data. Connectors can make 180° turns for easy layout. Jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures.
- Industry-leading controls—Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including Video System Manager Pro, Light System Manager, and iPlayer 3, and any third-party controllers.
- Universal power input range—Accepts a universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world. Each 400 W, outdoor-rated PDS-400 48V EO can support multiple fixtures for creating long lines of video or ribbons of intricately changing white light.
- ActiveSite integration—ActiveSite is the first ever cloud-hosted connected lighting system for architectural LED lighting installations. ActiveSite allows you to remotely monitor, manage, and maintain an installation site from anywhere in the world, using a secure web connection.