eW Blast Powercore gen4 high-performance LED luminaires provide a high-intensity wash of white light with simplified installation. eW Blast Powercore gen4 offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. In addition to the native 6° lens, five different diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 20°, 40°, 60°, 80°, and 10° x 40° (asymmetric) beam angles. Three housing color choices (black, gray, and white)—plus the option to add or combine a louver and rock guard with either a full glare shield or a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Meets ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2001 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire's lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately.
- The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface. Optional ELV dimming versions available as custom
More about dimming »
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers.