EvenBalance Essential White Powercore is a compact interior linear luminaire that is ideal for washing and grazing applications where uniform light is paramount. The forward-throw asymmetric optic efficiently provides industry- leading illuminance uniformity. Two beam spreads: Washing and Grazing, two lengths 305 mm (1 ft) and 1219 mm (4 ft), and the ability to continuously rotate the fixture up to 180° enable a high degree of flexibility for lighting designers when using EvenBalance Essential White Powercore.
- Uniform illumination—EvenBalance Essential White Powercore delivers a uniformity ratio of less than 3:1 on a 3 m (9 ft) wall with an 0.5 m (1.5 ft) setback.
- Precise control of light—Asymmetric optic design provides precise control of light and delivers more illumination with higher uniformity at a lower power than comparable fluorescent asymmetric reflector solutions.
- Uniform light—The washing beam spread is designed to evenly illuminate flat surfaces, such as drywall, with a high illuminance, using a 150 mm - 500 mm (0.5 - 1.5 ft) setback.
- Accentuate texture—The grazing beam spread of EvenBalance Essential White Powercore evenly accentuates the surface of a textured wall at a 50 mm (2 in) setback.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology—Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Contractor-friendly installation dramatically simplifies installation and lowers total system cost.
- Multiple color temperatures—Available in 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, and 4000 K color temperatures for applications calling for warm, neutral, or cool white light.
- Simple installation—The linear design and small form factor of EvenBalance Essential White Powercore makes it easy to install, conceal, in tight interior spaces. The 180° continuous rotation and constant torque rotation make the fixture extremely adaptable in any application.
- Support for multiple voltages—Accepts line voltage of 100 - 277 VAC for consistent installation and operation around the world.
- Dimming capability—Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers. More about dimming »