eColor Graze MX Powercore features the most light output in our line of solid color grazing fixtures for high-intensity multi-story façade and surface illumination. Featuring Powercore technology, fixtures process power directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for external power supplies. Fixtures are available in Red, Green, Blue, and Amber. Four fixture lengths and five beam angles support a large range of façade or surface illumination applications.
- Available in four standard lengths, with standard 9° x 9°, 10° x 60°, 15° x 30°, 30° x 60° and 60° x 30° beam angles.
- Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors. Multiple cable lengths support a variety of layouts. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles. The low-profile aluminum housing accommodates placement within most architectural niches.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Fixtures accept a universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.