View larger image
Share this page:
iColor Keypad is a compact stand-alone lighting controller for intelligent RGB and intelligent white-light LED lighting fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics. This Ethernet-based wall-mounted controller triggers up to eight light shows at the touch of a button. Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology eliminates the need for a separate power source, affording greater freedom of placement, higher reliability, and easy installation.
- iColor Keypad uses onboard lighting effects, eliminating the need for an external data source. Use the iColor Keypad Effect Manager configuration software to select from eight effects and adjust effect settings such as color, speed, and brightness as desired. Store up to eight sets of effects and settings as scenes. Recall scenes at the touch of a button.
- iColor Keypad Effect Manager configuration software offers improved ability to define colors using the RGB or HSV color models, as well as the ability to select shades of white and tinted whites around the black-body curve.
- Easily adjust brightness of connected lights from 0% – 100%, or turn them on and off.
- Mounts in a standard U.S. single-gang wall box. Uses a single CAT 5e or better cable for data and power with no additional wiring required.
- Compact design uses wall space efficiently. Decora faceplate hides mounting hardware for a clean look that blends with a variety of architectural styles.
103-000028-00 iColor Keypad|