Share this page:
Vaya Cove LP G2
High-efficiency, low profile, dimmable cove luminaire for crisp white lighting effects
Download Vaya Cove
Product Brochure »
Vaya Cove LP G2 is a reliable cost-effective LED luminaire offering crisp white light for interior use. Designed for linear cove and accent lighting applications this luminaire offers a very low profile and integrated connectors to eliminate socket shadows. Vaya Cove LP offers on/off control or dimming via the use of any standard 0-10V or DALI dimming controller.
- Multiple lengths—Available in two standard nominal lengths, 305 mm (1 ft) and 1219 mm (4 ft) custom options include two additional nominal lengths of 152 mm ( 6 in) and 610 mm (2 ft).
- Multiple color temperatures—Luminaires are available in two standard color temperatures, 3000 K and 4000 K. Custom options include three additional color temperatures of 2200K, 2700 K and 5000 K.
- Slim housing design—low profile housing height of 21 mm (.86 in), including mounting clips, allows for seamless design integration in tight spaces.
- Uniformity—3SDCM consistency accross luminaires and production runs.
- High-efficiency—Luminaire efficacies up to 100 lm/w for CE/CQC and greater than 100 lm/w for UL/CE versions.
- Dimming capability—compatible with 0-10V, DALI, DMX, and DyNet Dimmers
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—As an ENERGY STAR® qualified LED luminaire (all UL listed models only), Vaya Cove LP G2 helps prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Department of Energy.
Product Guides & Specifications
View Product Specifications
User Guides & Installation Instructions
Vaya Cove LP G2 Installation Instructions
Vaya Cove LP G2, Ordering Guide
Vaya Cove LP G2, 3000 K, 305 mm (1 ft), UL/CE
Vaya Cove LP G2, 3000 K, 305 mm (1 ft), CE/CQC
Vaya Cove LP G2, 4000 K, 305 mm (1 ft), UL/CE
Vaya Cove LP G2, 4000 K, 305 mm (1 ft), CE/CQC
Vaya Cove LP G2 Revit File
Vaya Cove LP White & Mono 45° Drawing
Vaya Cove LP White & Mono Surface Mount Drawing
Damp Location, IP40
UL/cUL, FCC Class B, CE, CQC, CB, SELV
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications