The new ColorGraze MX4 Powercore family extends the range and flexibility of the popular line of high-performance, full-color LED grazing fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics. These intelligent, RGBW or RGBA fixtures offer an expanded palette of intensely saturated full-color light output in a variety of beam angles. Low-profile housing, connectorized cabling, a universal power input range, and direct line-voltage operation make ColorGraze MX4 Powercore fixtures easy to install and operate. Custom lengths, LED channels, beam angles, housing colors, and power consumption levels produce hundreds of possible configurations and light distribution patterns to support virtually any façade or surface illumination application.
- Available in four standard lengths, with standard 9° x 9°, 10° x 60°, 15° x 30°, 30° x 60° and 60° x 30° beam angles. Individually addressable 305 mm (1 ft) segments accommodate fine control of color-changing effects and pre-programmed light shows.
- Channels of amber or neutral white LEDs seamlessly blend with channels of red, green, and blue LEDs to produce a significantly expanded color palette. In addition to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures, RGBW fixtures provide high-quality white light, while RGBA fixtures create intense yellows and an extended range of subtle pastel colors.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- Create custom configurations to support special applications by exchanging the LED sources in any channel. Options include white LED color temperatures ranging from 2700 K to 6500 K, Blue, Green, Amber, and Red. 60° x 60° and 90° x 60° beam angles also available.
- Fixtures accept a universal power input range of 100 - 277 V for consistent installation anywhere in the world.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors let you easily and rapidly install Leader Cables and Jumper Cables. Multiple cable lengths support a variety of layouts.