Share this page:
High-performance ColorBlast 12 LED fixtures generate rich, saturated colors and color-changing effects for a range of wall-washing and floodlighting applications. Designed with the needs of lighting designers, architects, and retail window directors in mind, ColorBlast 12 can be used in both indoor and outdoor installations. High-intensity LEDs produce superior light output of up to 1207 lumens. ColorBlast 12 also offers full pan and tilt rotation, flexible mounting options, two beam angles, and superior control through Philips or third-party controllers.
- Two beam patterns — A frosted glass lens (22° beam angle) produces a soft-edge beam, while a clear glass lens (10° beam angle) affords extended light projection.
- Outdoor rated — Fully sealed for maximum fixture life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications, ColorBlast 12 fixtures meet or exceed specifications for use in wet locations. Rugged, die-cast aluminum housing is available in white or black powder-coated finish.
- Flexible mounting options — The versatile fixture canopy base can be mounted to a junction box or directly to a wall, ceiling, or floor. A liquid-tight cable fitting seals the canopy opening for use in damp or wet environments.
- Versatile light positioning — The locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting lets installers quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Unified power and data cable — Each ColorBlast 12 fixture comes with a 60 ft (18.3 m) unified power and data cable to minimize wiring. ColorBlast 6 is intended for use with PDS-150e and PDS-60 24V power / data supplies.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast 12 fixtures work seamlessly with the complete line of Philips Color Kinetics controllers, including iPlayer 3 Light System Manager, and ColorDial Pro, as well as third-party controllers.
- Additional options for controlling and dispersing light — Designed specifically for the family of ColorBlast fixtures by City Theatrical, Inc., accessories include top hats, half top hats, egg crate louvers, barndoors, and horizontal and vertical spread lenses.
- Flexible fixture positioning and attachment additions
- Outstanding control and flexibility
- Ease of installation
10° Beam Angle / Clear
22° Beam Angle / Frosted
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, C-Tick, SAA, CQC
This product is RoHS Compliant
Available Third-Party Accessories
Contact City Theatrical, Inc. for information on their line of accessories for Philips Color Kinetics products.
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications