Share this page:
Data Enabler Pro
Data Enabler Pro delivers integrated data and power to intelligent color and tunable white LED lighting fixtures employing Powercore technology from Philips Color Kinetics. Data Enabler Pro integrates many of the features of the previous generation of Data Enablers, including Data Enabler DMX, Data Enabler Ethernet, and Data Enabler EO. Data Enabler Pro is the single solution for all intelligent Powercore-based installations, whether DMX or Ethernet, color or white, indoors or outdoors.
- Accessible, clearly labeled terminal block connectors for DMX, Ethernet, line voltage, and fixtures make installation easy. Tethered cover with captive screws ensures convenient removal and replacement.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to LED lighting fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to Powercore fixtures over a single cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- On-board indicator LEDs provide visual feedback for normal operation, Ethernet connection detection, and Ethernet and DMX data transmission.
- Provides inputs and outputs for both DMX and Ethernet, allowing you to connect multiple Data Enabler Pro devices in series. Also provides an Ethernet output terminal for eW Accent MX Powercore and iColor Accent MX Powercore support.
- Data Enabler Pro offers superior leakage protection in a cast aluminum, IP66-rated enclosure.
- Data Enabler Pro conduit entries accommodate NPT conduit in US trade sizes of 1/2 in and 3/4 in, or metric sizes of PG13 and PG21.
- Data Enabler Pro automatically senses mains voltages ranging from 100 – 277 VAC, and passes mains voltages through to all connected lights.
- Data Enabler Pro consumes just 20 W maximum. Optional power-saving modes automatically cut power to attached lights when lights are off for a configurable number of minutes.
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, C-Tick
This product is RoHS Compliant
Some items in this family are eligible for our North American QuickShip program. Find out more >
Back to Top
|Download||Data Enabler Pro Specification Sheet|
|106-000004-00||Data Enabler Pro (UL / cUL) |
|106-000004-01||Data Enabler Pro (CE)|