Share this page:
eW Profile Powercore
eW Profile Powercore is a direct line voltage, under-cabinet LED fixture for common task lighting and display case applications. Available in 2700 K, 3000 K, or 4000 K color temperatures, eW Profile Powercore is suitable for new installations and retrofits requiring superior illumination quality and dramatic energy savings. With an ultra-low-profile housing, three fixture lengths, versatile jumper options, and housing colors to match any environment, eW Profile Powercore offers an unprecedented level of design flexibility and ease of use.
- As an ENERGY STAR qualified LED luminaire (120 VAC only), eW Profile Powercore helps prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Consumes as little as 5.5 W of energy per fixture, and can support continuous runs of up to 50 ft (15.3 m).
- Fixtures use 40% less energy than comparable fluorescent sources, and 80% less energy than incandescent sources. No off-state power consumption increases energy savings.
- An ultra-low- profile housing allows discreet under-cabinet placement. Available in 9.25 in, 19.25 in, and 39.25 in fixture lengths with multiple jumper cable and connector options to accommodate nearly any layout. UL rated for dry and damp environments.
- Meets IESNA illumination intensity specifications for optimal usability and safety in task lighting applications. For commercial display purposes, the 105° x 100° with 20° offset beam angle provides designers with uniform beam quality to develop visual interest and enhanced product attractiveness.
- Optibin, our proprietary binning optimization process, guarantees uniformity and consistency of hue and color temperature across LED sources, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
Optibin, Powercore, DIMand
Dry/Damp Location, IP50
UL / cUL, FCC Class B, CE, C-Tick
This product is RoHS Compliant
Some items in this family are eligible for our North American QuickShip program. Find out more >
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications