eW Burst Powercore gen2, Forward Throw Asymmetric is a high-output, exterior-rated LED luminaire designed for accent and site lighting. eW Burst Powercore gen2, FTA provides uniform lighting across large surfaces and increases application efficiency by directing more light on a specific target. Architectural and Landscape versions deliver high-quality white light output in a warm 2700 K and a neutral 4000 K to support a range of uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications.
- Uniform illumination—eW Burst Powercore gen2, FTA delivers a uniformity ratio of 2.6:1 on a 4.6 m (15 ft) wall with a 1 m (3 ft) setback.
- Precise control of light—Asymmetric optic design provides precise control of light and delivers more illumination with higher uniformity at a lower power than comparable fluorescent asymmetric reflector solutions.
- Design flexibility—eW Burst Powercore gen2, FTA is designed to adapt to its surroundings regardless of the wall height, setback, or spacing of an installation.
- Expands customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a trim ring or a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Meets ASTM G85 corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the fixture, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire’s lifetime.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
More about dimming »
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra Color Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.