Share this page:
Remotely monitor and manage dynamic architectural LED lighting systems with cloud-hosted connected lighting software.
ActiveSite is a cloud-hosted software as a service (SaaS) system that enables remote monitoring, management, and maintenance of Philips Color Kinetics LED lighting installations. ActiveSite protects your brand and lighting system investments by ensuring optimal lighting system performance with very little downtime.
ActiveSite connects luminaires, controllers, and data to customers in unprecedented new ways. This connected solution provides an array of features that enable facility managers, lighting designers, and field service personnel to perform their roles more quickly and easily. This first of its kind solution in the architectural lighting industry ensures customers can enhance their brand image and enjoy peace of mind.
- Monitor System Performance—Using rules configured specifically for your installation site, ActiveSite generates alerts that inform you about system warning signs and individual component failures.
- Refresh content remotely—Remote access allows lighting programmers to update or change lighting effects without being onsite.
- Centralized control—Control multiple installation sites, from anywhere in the world, using a single dashboard.
- Data log storage—System data logs are stored on the ActiveSite Gateway, providing convenient access to data and information.
- Data Analytics—Using historical analysis generate charts and reports that offer unprecedented insight into system operations.
- Remote troubleshooting and diagnosis—Qualified field service personnel can remotely access your system and quickly take action on system alerts to assist with troubleshooting.
- Seamless updates—ActiveSite harnesses the power of cloud technology to provide automatic software updates, reducing maintenance downtime associated with system upkeep.
- Remote Device Configuration—After an installer replaces a faulty part, configuring the new part happens remotely via the cloud, eliminating an on-site visit from a system expert.
- Asset Management—conveniently retire replaced fixtures or power supplies into the archive section.
- Reduce maintenance and installation costs—With no software to install or servers to buy and maintain, the cloud-based ActiveSite software platform lowers your overall costs.
- Secure connectivity—Encrypted HTTPS communication between the web browser, ActiveSite Server, and ActiveSite Gateway. Underlying SSL/TLS technology uses long-term public and secret keys to encrypt data flow between client and server.
- Controller agnostic—Works with industry controllers that support KiNET, providing flexible design options for your lighting designs and installations.
Ready to get started?
ActiveSite offers a variety of flexible support options for all of your service needs.
For more information about implementing ActiveSite contact your local Philips representative, or www.colorkinetics.com/howtobuy
Product Guides & Specifications
ActiveSite Specification Sheet
Philips Lighting Lifecycle Services enabled by ActiveSite Brochure
ActiveSite Case Studies
Watch the ActiveSite
Seamless and Secure video
Watch the ActiveSite
and Analytics video
Watch the ActiveSite
Content Management video
A famous bridge transformed with light
To celebrate the bridge’s 75th anniversary, light artist Leo Villareal transformed the landmark into a breathtaking, monumental light sculpture.
San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, San Francisco, California, USA »
Kicking off the season in spectacular style
Major arena relies on compelling lighting and ActiveSite control to please fans and other visitors.
Allianz Arena, Munich, Bavaria, Germany »
Madrid skyscraper makes a bold statement
CEPSA Tower, the second-tallest building in Madrid, dazzles with connected lighting while gaining streamlined control with ActiveSite.
CEPSA Tower, Madrid, Spain
Dynamic lighting attracts new customers
In the Netherlands, the city of Veghel draws shoppers and diners back to its city square with engaging, interactive lighting.
City Square, Veghel, Netherlands
Historic monument wows visitors with light
Dynamic lighting adds drama and excitement to Toledo, Spain's Torreón del Baño de la Cava, a World Heritage monument.
Torreón del Baño de la Cava, Toledo, Spain
This product is RoHS Compliant