Graze is a high-performance, exterior linear luminaire designed to highlight architectural features ranging from surface textures and molding details to archways and windows. The brand new Graze IntelliHue utilizes Philips Color Kinetics IntelliHue technology to produces millions of saturated colors, pastels, and high quality white light, in the same precisely controllable luminaire. Multiple fixture lengths, and beam angles support a large range of façade or surface illumination application. Low-profile housing, connectorized cabling, a universal power input range, and direct line voltage operation make Graze luminaires easy to install and operate.
- Tailor light output to specific applications—Available in four standard lengths (1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft), and five standard 9° x 9°, 10° x 60°, 15° x 30°, 30° x 60°, and 60° x 30° beam angles.
- Flexible integration—Graze’s ultra-low profile lets it fit discretely into almost any layout, from simple to elaborate.
- Customizable accessories—Customize your Graze fixture with a choice of three accessories: mounting arm, masking shield, and graze louver. Mounting arm available in three sizes and three colors (black, white, and gray), and masking shield available in four lengths (1 ft, 2 ft, 3 ft, and 4 ft).
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Graze provides years of reliable use under rugged conditions. Graze raises reliability even further with more protection from corrosion by meeting ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating, and elimination of water pooling.
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.
- Convenient push-and-click connectors let you easily and rapidly install Leader Cables and Jumper Cables. Constant torque locking hinges offer simple and consistent position control from various angles.