iColor Cove MX Powercore high-intensity LED fixtures afford virtually limitless options for filling indoor alcoves and accent spaces with vibrant light. As the premium member of the iColor Cove family of intelligent color cove lights, this compact, high-performance fixture is also ideally suited for backlighting and cost-effective indoor wall washing.
- Available in 1 ft (305 mm) and 4 ft (1.2 m) die-cast aluminum housings with a wide 125° x 120° or medium 50° x 70° beam angle.
- Fixtures deliver professional-grade illuminance with total light output of up to 387 lumens per foot.
- Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control and delivers them to the fixture over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Superior uniformity and consistency of hue across LEDs, fixtures, and manufacturing runs.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips line of controllers, including iPlayer 3 and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers.
- End-to-end locking power connectors that can turn through a full 180°. 1 ft (305 mm) and 5 ft (1.5 m) jumper cables can add extra space between fixtures. Optional mounting tracks support vertical and overhead positioning.