Share this page:
ColorBlast Powercore high-performance LED fixtures combine rich, saturated, wall-washing color and color-changing effects with simplified installation. ColorBlast Powercore offers a range of beam angles for wall washing, grazing, floodlighting, and spotlighting, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Superior light output — Produces saturated, full-color light output of up to 1471 lumens with light projection of up to 204 feet. Fixtures are available in four beam angles: 23° and 36° for soft edges, 86° with no optic for uniformly washing façades, and a 10° beam for extended light projection.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology — Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Versatile light positioning — Locking canopy base offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting lets you quickly aim the fixture without special tools.
- Easy installation — By providing line voltage directly to fixtures, Powercore eliminates the need for external power supplies and special wiring. Fixtures can be mounted to a junction box on a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- Universal power input range — ColorBlast Powercore accepts power input of 100 – 240 VAC, allowing the installation of many units in a continuous run. A single Data Enabler Pro can run up to 30 to 72 fixtures installed in series, depending on the circuit.
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast Powercore works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro,
- Industry-leading controls — ColorBlast Powercore works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager, as well as third-party controllers.
- Efficient and cost-effective — Replacing metal halide fixtures with ColorBlast Powercore fixtures can dramatically reduce electricity and maintenance costs while delivering superior consistency and uniformity of light and color.
Chromacore, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE, CQC
This product is RoHS Compliant
Some items in this family are eligible for our North American QuickShip program. Find out more >
Available Third-Party Accessories
Contact Tempest Lighting, Inc. for information on their line of accessories for Philips Color Kinetics products.
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications