ColorBurst Powercore gen2 is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting luminaire designed for accent and site lighting. Standard format Architectural and Landscape luminaires deliver full-color light output of up to 609 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications. ColorBlast Powercore gen2, RGBA adds a separate amber LED which expands the available range of colors to include warmer tones such as rich gold, yellow and orange shades. OptiField technology delivers extremely uniform illuminance, providing smooth, even light and subtle shading with reduced setbacks—without hotspots or banding.
- OptiField technology features extremely uniform illumination (6.3:1 or better on a 6 x 4.3 m (14 x 19.7 ft) wall with 1 m (3 ft) setback) providing smooth walls of light that appear perfect to the eye. And thanks to our breakthrough optics, you can place luminaires exceptionally close to illuminated surfaces.
- Expands customization with a wide range of options. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Color-changing and high-quality white light from the same luminaire—IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that enables high-quality intelligent color and white light from a single luminaire. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light with CRI of 80 or greater in the 2700 K to 4000 K range.
- Improves color consistency between all LED luminaires in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED luminaires. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between luminaires is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each luminaire.
- Complies with ASTM B117 corrosion resistance standard for > 1,500 hours and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the luminaire, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire's lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage — rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 to 277 VAC.