Share this page:
PDS-400 48V EO
PDS-400 48V EO delivers integrated data and power to intelligent color and tunable white LED lighting fixtures. PDS-400 48V EO is the single solution for all large scale outdoor Ethernet intelligent installations, whether color or white.
- Easy installation—Accessible, clearly labeled terminal block connectors for Ethernet, line voltage, and fixtures make installation easy. Tethered cover with captive screws ensures convenient removal and replacement.
- Supports Ethernet intelligent fixtures—Philips PDS-400 48V EO merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to the fixtures over a single cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- On-board diagnostics—On-board indicator LEDs provide visual feedback for normal operation, Ethernet connection detection, and Ethernet data transmission.
- Replaceable power supply—PS-600 48V can be easily installed to replace power supply of any existing PDS-400 48V EO device without the need to remove the entire PDS-400 48V EO device.
- Outdoor-rated for use in damp and wet environments—PDS-400 48V EO offers superior leakage protection in a cast aluminum, IP66-rated enclosure.
- Multiple conduit entries—PDS-400 48V EO conduit entries accommodate NPT conduit in US trade sizes of 1/2 in and 3/4 in, or metric sizes of PG13.5 and PG16.
- Universal power input range—PDS-400 48V EO automatically senses line voltages ranging from 100 – 277 VAC, and passes line voltages through AC daisy chain to all connected PDS-400 48V EO devices..
- ActiveSite integration—ActiveSite is the first ever cloud-hosted connected lighting system for architectural LED lighting installations. ActiveSite allows you to remotely monitor, manage, and maintain an installation site from anywhere in the world, using a secure web connection.
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, RCM
This product is RoHS Compliant