eW Downlight Powercore gen2 is a low-profile, surface-mounted LED downlight for basic white general illumination. This easy-to-install, dimmable fixture uses standard mounting and direct line voltage connection without the need for remote transformers. Ideally suited for lobbies, corridors, elevators, conference rooms, common spaces, kitchenettes, and interiors in commercial, hospitality, retail, and residential environments, eW Downlight Powercore gen2 is especially appropriate where recessed installation is not possible.
- Outputs up to 902 lumens and delivers up to 31 fc (331 lx) at a distance of 10 ft (3 m), easily meeting recommended illuminance targets for the full range of downlighting applications. Offers a high CRI of over 81 across all color temperatures and beam angles.
- 2700 K and 3000 K versions are appropriate for intimate, open environments such as restaurants, hotel lobbies, and homes, while the 3500 K and 4000 K versions are perfect for lighting clean and efficient spaces such as offices, classrooms, and hospitals.
- Mounts to junction box or directly to a flat mounting surface where allowed. Slotted through-holes in the mounting plate provide adjustment in surface mount applications. Swivel bracket for 120 and 277 VAC units allows precise adjustment during installation.
- Low-profile fixture is ideal for surface mounting and semi-recessed applications. Metal bezel is available in white, black, or brushed aluminum. Custom bezel colors are also available.
- Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.