Share this page:
eW Blast Powercore
eW Blast Powercore is an LED lighting fixture providing a high-intensity wash of white light while consuming less energy than comparable non-LED light fixtures. Rated for outdoor use, eW Blast Powercore offers the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing. eW Blast Powercore is ideal for applications as diverse as highlighting architectural features, general site illumination, and lighting signage and retail spaces.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology — Powercore technology rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to eW Blast Powercore fixtures directly from line voltage, supporting long fixture runs and eliminating the need for external power supplies. Contractor-friendly installation using standard mounting and wiring dramatically simplifies installation and helps lower total system cost.
- Supports new applications for white light — With long useful source life (up to 70,000 hours at 70% lumen maintenance), eW Blast Powercore can significantly reduce or eliminate maintenance problems, allowing the use of white lighting in spaces where lamp maintenance may be impossible. For example, you can effectively illuminate building features from positions accessible only by crane.
- High-intensity, energy-efficient white light — With an output of up to 2390 lumens, eW Blast Powercore offers high-intensity illumination at a significantly lower power draw than comparable non-LED fixtures.
- Versatile lighting options — eW Blast Powercore is available in four beam angles: 21° and 36° for soft edges, 83° with no optic for uniformly washing façades, and 10° for extended light projection. Rugged die-cast aluminum housing is available in white or black.
- Flexible light positioning — Fixtures can be mounted to a junction box on a wall, ceiling, or floor for maximum flexibility. Locking base swivel offers friction-free rotation of up to 350°, and 110° fixture tilting provides quick fixture positioning without special tools.
- Support for multiple voltages — eW Blast Powercore accepts power input of 100, 120, 240, and 277 VAC, allowing installation and operation from line voltage in a variety of locations.
- Dimming capability — Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
DiMand, Optibin, Powercore
Dry/Damp/Wet Location, IP66
100 / 120 / 240 / 277 VAC, auto-switching,
50 / 60 Hz
UL / cUL, FCC Class B, CE, CQC
This product is RoHS Compliant
Available Third-Party Accessories
Contact Tempest Lighting, Inc. for information on their line of accessories for Philips Color Kinetics products.
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications