Share this page:
SmartJack Pro is a USB-to-DMX converter that enables control of your DMX-based lighting installation from a computer. Combined with QuickPlay Pro software, SmartJack Pro lets you assign and test light addresses, configure and test DMX addresses, and author basic light shows. SmartJack Pro is compatible with all Philips CK Intelligent Series color changing lighting fixtures.
- Easy to use Connects to any Windows® PC or Mac via USB connection.
- Ultra-compact design Weighs less than one pound and has a form factor of 1.58 in x 2.27 x 3.03 in (40 x 58 x 77 mm).
- Bundled with QuickPlay Pro software QuickPlay Pro allows light addressing, DMX addressing, light testing, power / data supply configuration, basic show authoring, and more.
- Import / export light address files QuickPlay Pro supports import and export of comma-separated light address files.
- Automatic controller and fixture detection
QuickPlay Pro automatically detects all connected controllers and fixtures.
- Four built-in, configurable effects Create basic light shows using the fixed color, color wash, sweep, and streak effects.
- Additional options with QuickPlay Pro When connected to an Ethernet network, QuickPlay Pro can address Ethernet-based fixtures. QuickPlay Pro is also compatible with iPlayer 3 for added DMX control and light addressing options.
Dry Location, IP20
FCC Class A, CE
This product is RoHS Compliant
Back to Top
|Download||SmartJackPro Specification Sheet|