Introducing SkyRibbon IntelliHue Wall Washing Powercore, a recessed linear interior LED wall washing fixture offering high-quality intelligent color and white light from the same fixture. IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that gives users the ability to precisely target a full spectrum of saturated color and high-quality white light, granting an unprecedented level of design freedom. Brilliant light output and industry-leading controls make fixtures ideal for a variety of interior wall washing applications. Users can rotate LED modules from 0° to 90° to evenly wash walls top to bottom regardless of fixture setback. Multiple housing options accommodate a number of installation methods.
- IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that enables high-quality intelligent color and white light from a single fixture. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light, with CRI of over 85 in the 2700 K to 4000 K range.
- Native 20° x 20° beam angle. Holographic diffusion lenses offer additional 30° x 30°, 30° x 60°, 35° x 105°, 40° x 80°, 65° x 65°, 70° x 95° and 90° x 90° beam angle options for design flexibility.
- T-Bar, Flanged, and Flangeless housings support numerous installation methods and appearances.
- Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision while maximizing intensity and color range. With Chromasync enabled, SkyRibbon IntelliHue Powercore offers color variation of less than 2 MacAdam ellipses (2 SDCM) across multiple fixtures in an installation — imperceptible to the human eye.