ColorReach Powercore, RGBW high-performance LED fixtures are premium exterior long-throw dynamic color-changing luminaires for lighting tall buildings, bridges, and iconic structures. ColorReach Powercore offers a range of accessories that allow for customizable beam angles for floodlighting, spotlighting, wall washing, and grazing, along with the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of Powercore technology in a rugged die-cast aluminum housing.
- Improved color mixing—Updated ColorReach Powercore provides more punch and light quality for exterior long throw applications. End users will appreciate the clean mixed beam with higher application efficiency, allowing placement of light exactly where desired.
- Unparalleled light output—ColorReach Powercore offers unprecedented output and punch for LED-based illumination of large-scale structures and objects.
- Expanded customization with a wide range of new Philips accessory options. To complement the native 5° lens, six standard secondary diffuser lenses can customize the fixture to produce 8°, 13°, 23°, 43°, 63°, and 5° x 17° (asymmetric) beam angles. The option to add or combine a louver, full glare shield, or half glare shield creates new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Superior color consistency and accuracy— Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Simple fixture positioning—Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range of 100 – 277 VAC.
- Works seamlessly with the complete Philips Color Kinetics line of controllers, including ColorDial Pro, iPlayer 3, and Light System Manager—as well as third-party controllers.