eColor Reach Compact Powercore combines all the benefits of LED-based lighting in a compact fixture specifically designed for large-scale installations calling for high-quality red, green, blue, or amber light, including skyscrapers, casinos, large retail exteriors, bridges, piers, public monuments, and themed attractions. With levels of light output and light projection never before achieved in a compact LED lighting fixture, eColor Reach Compact Powercore delivers intense, energy-efficient output at a reasonable price, opening up new possibilities for exterior illumination.
- Powercore rapidly, efficiently, and accurately controls power output to fixtures directly from line voltage, eliminating the need for an external power supply. Philips Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage and control data and delivers them to fixtures over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Exchangeable spread lenses of 8°, 13°, 23°, 40°, 63°, and an asymmetric 5° x 17° support a variety of photometric distributions for spotlighting, wall grazing, and asymmetric wall washing.
- Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows flexible positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with standard wrench.
- Fixtures accept a wide power input range. UL/CE-certified fixtures accept an input range of 100 - 277 VAC; CQC-certified fixtures accept an input range of 100 - 240 VAC.
- Simple fixture positioning—Rugged, slim-profile mounting bracket allows simple positioning and fixture rotation through a full 360°. Side locking bolts reliably secure fixture with a standard wrench.
- Universal power input range of 100 - 277 VAC.