Share this page:
Flood HP 150 W White & Mono
High power architectural LED flood light for demanding applications that require crisp white lighting effects
Vaya Flood HP 150W is a reliable and cost effective high output LED flood lighting solution ideal for illuminating large-scale exterior facades, bridges, and monuments. While minimizing initial investment, this Vaya Flood series provides exceptional flexibility to create eye-catching flood, wash and spot lighting effects. A choice of beam angles and color temperatures let you bring a property to life. Extended light throw and high efficacy set this compact & robust luminaire apart. Its integrated power and adjustable tilt angle make this product versatile and easy to use.
- Powerful—Throwing light with 10 lx up to 126 m / 1 fc up to 412 ft high, this luminaire is a powerful solution for any size of project.
- Compact—Unlike other flood lighting solutions, the Vaya Flood series are compact sized & light-weight luminaires, that combine an aluminium die-cast housing which is both anodized and powder coated to protect against corrosion, tempered glass, pressure equalizing air vents and IP66 outdoor rating, making the product robust against harsh outdoor environments.
- Simple—Direct line voltage (220 to 240 VAC) input, minimizing the system components and risk points, allowing for an easy and fast installation. ESTA DMX-512/RDM control allows for dynamic control with industry standard protocols, allowing for easy setup and 3rd party system integration.
- Versatile—A selection of two standard beam angles for narrow spot projections or wide flood lighting applications, custom LED configurations and generous tilt aiming, make the Vaya Flood series a versatile tool box for a host of small to large, interior and exterior applications.
- Custom Configurations—A host of configured options is available from the Ordering Guide.
Back to Top
Specifications Choose a fixture to view specifications