ColorBlast Powercore gen4, RGB boosts output and flexibility to meet the most demanding color lighting applications. Get high output, greater efficacy, precise color, remote monitoring, and more—all in a compact, reliable flood that's easy to customize and install. With ColorBlast Powercore gen4, you get intensely saturated RGB light. Forward Throw Asymmetric technology delivers extremely uniform (5:1) illuminance, providing smooth, even light and subtle shading—without hotspots or banding.
- ColorBlast Powercore gen4 integrates the latest LED innovations, custom optics, and a 100 to 277 VAC direct connection. The ColorBlast Powercore gen4 family still retains the rock-solid reliability and no-compromises quality that earned Blast its unequalled reputation.
- Forward Throw Asymmetric technology, features extremely uniform illumination (5:1 or better on a 5 m x 5 m (16.4 ft) wall with 1 m (3 ft) setback) providing smooth walls of light that appear perfect to the eye. And thanks to our breakthrough optics, you can place luminaires exceptionally close to illuminated surfaces.
- Chromasync technology improves color consistency between all LED luminaires in a family. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED luminaires. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between luminaires is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each luminaire.
- Precision Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface.
- Choose from a full line of high-quality Philips accessories, from full and half glare shields, to a rock guard, for all Blast Powercore gen4 fixtures, eliminating the need for third-party solutions. All in your choice of white, gray, or black.
- Blast is known for providing years of reliable use under rugged conditions. ColorBlast gen4 raises reliability even further with more protection from corrosion by meeting ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating, and elimination of water pooling.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.