The new ColorBlaze TR4 family extends the range and flexibility of the popular line of high-performance, touring and rental battens from Philips Color Kinetics, by providing four channel fixture options. These intelligent RGBW or RGBA fixtures offer an expanded palette of intensely saturated full-color light output in two different beam angles. Expanded on-board controls feature a range of new functions, including multiple color control modes, 8- and 16-bit resolution, a configurable intensity channel, transition speeds, dimming curves, improved color consistency with Chromasync technology, and four built-in effects (Fixed Color, Color Wash, Chasing Rainbow, and Random Color). Connectorized cabling, a universal power input range, and direct line-voltage operation make ColorBlaze TR4 Powercore fixtures easy to install and operate.
- Available in two standard lengths, with standard 10° or 18° beam angles. Individually addressable 152 mm (6 in) segments accommodate fine control of color-changing effects and pre-programmed light shows.
- Channels of amber or neutral white LEDs seamlessly blend with channels of red, green, and blue LEDs to create lighting fixtures with enhanced color ranges. In addition to the millions of saturated colors achievable with standard RGB lighting fixtures, RGBW fixtures produce an extended range of subtle pastel colors, while RGBA fixtures create vibrant golds and intense yellows that are more difficult to obtain on standard RGB fixtures.
- ColorBlaze TR4 Powercore delivers approximately 2000 lumens of light per foot. Superior beam quality offers striation-free saturation for several feet from fixture placement with no visible light scalloping between fixtures.
- Choose from four-channel RGBW or RGBA in / out and three-channel RGB in mapped to four-channel out, allowing light shows created on three-channel RGB fixtures to run on upgraded fixtures.
- Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
- 16-bit resolution supports smooth dimming and precise color control. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures with DMX dimming.
- Push button addressing and onboard addressing offers easy configuration without external addressing tools.
- Master / slave mode lets you configure a ColorBlaze TR4 to act as a master controller for other fixtures in a run.