iColor Accent MX Powercore is a direct view linear LED fixture ideally suited for creating long ribbons of color and color-changing effects. Variable resolution offers the precision to display large-scale video, graphics, and intricately designed effects in a host of architectural, retail, and entertainment settings.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology to directly accept line voltage, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost
- Fixtures accept Ethernet input from the Data Enabler Pro to support long control runs not subject to DMX data and addressing limitations
- Available in 2 ft and 4 ft lengths. Fixtures can be addressed and controlled in increments down to 1.2 inches (30 mm), or up to 4 ft (1.2 m)
- The diffused plastic lens, specifically designed for direct viewing, provides exceptional viewing angles of 250° x 180°, and ensures uniform color mixing
- Over-molded, end-to-end locking connectors supply both power and data. Connectors can make 180° turns for easy layout.
- IP66-rated fixture meets the taxing requirements of outdoor and entertainment applications. The extruded aluminum housing resists shock, vibration, and other forms of rough handling.