FlexElite is the brightest and most flexible member of our Flex family. FlexElite's sections click together quickly and easily, allowing unequalled customization. Its innovative modular design lets you create the exact configuration of nodes that meet the needs of your project. FlexElite meets the challenges posed by large, unconventional structures by providing ultra-long run lengths and node spacing. FlexElite RGBA adds a separate amber LED which expands the available range of colors to include warmer tones such as rich gold, yellow and, orange.
- Modular Design—FlexElite's advanced technology frees you from the limitations posed by static numbers of nodes on flexible cables—enabling longer run lengths and node spacing. You can choose sections with the number of nodes you need. Plus, multiple jumper cable lengths let you get the node spacing you need for your design—achieving the right resolution. FlexElite can deliver run lengths of up to 300 feet per run, with variable distances between nodes. With FlexElite, you can take on a wide range of outdoor applications, from arenas to office buildings to bridges.
- Brighter Output—FlexElite is the brightest Flex luminaire available, outputting over 100 lumens per node in RGBA versions, over 110 lumens per node in RGBW versions, and over 130 lumens per node in IntelliHue versions. At it's brightest, FlexElite IntelliHue achieves 150 lumens per node. Brighter output lets you take on larger structures and create ambitious, large-scale designs that get noticed. And our lumen measurement complies with IES LM-79-08 testing procedures for consistency.
- Four-Color Options—FlexElite luminaires are natively designed as four-channel luminaires. Choose IntelliHue for the highest quality white light and dynamic color in the same luminaire. Choose RGBW or RGBA for deep color with white or amber. FlexElite includes our proprietary Chromasync technology for maximum color consistency.
- Simple Installation—Push-and-click connectors ensure reliable connections, while intuitive mounting options make it easy for installers to mount FlexElite on any structure.
- Proven Reliability—FlexElite is designed to be extremely reliable, year after year. Thanks to smart design, extensive testing, and years of experience, FlexElite can handle extreme conditions, humidity, heat, cold, and ice—delivering reliable performance.
- Complete Solution—An advanced, reliable luminaire is a critical part of your direct-view lighting solution, but it's not the only element that matters. That's why Philips Color Kinetics offers a full range of complementary solutions—including power/data supplies, controllers, and much more. All designed and optimized to ensure seamless integration and years of trouble-free operation. For example, we designed our PDS-400 48V CA4 power/data supply specifically for FlexElite. And FlexElite integrates with ActiveSite, our remote monitoring solution.
- Displaying Video—You may be a lighting designer who wants to tap the power of video, a municipality that wants to turn a landmark into an icon, or a building owner/manager who wants to draw attention to your office tower, stadium, casino, or other structure. Before you dive into video, there are some initial questions you need to ask yourself, key elements you'll need to create a complete solution, and some specific technical considerations that you need to address by reading Color Kinetics Video Guidelines.