ColorBurst Powercore gen2 is a high-output, exterior-rated LED lighting luminaire designed for accent and site lighting. Standard format Architectural and Landscape luminaires deliver full-color light output of up to 565 lumens to support a range of dynamic uplighting, floodlighting, and decorative lighting applications. OptiField delivers extremely uniform illuminance, providing smooth, even light and subtle shading with reduced setbacks—without hotspots or banding.
- OptiField technology features extremely uniform illumination (6.3:1 or better on a 6 x 4.3 m (14 x 19.7 ft) wall with 1 m (3 ft) setback) providing smooth walls of light that appear perfect to the eye. And thanks to our breakthrough optics, you can place luminaires exceptionally close to illuminated surfaces.
- Expands customization with a wide range of options. Four housing color choices (black, gray, white, and bronze)—plus the option to add a half glare shield—create new aesthetic possibilities for designers and architects.
- Color-changing and high-quality white light from the same luminaire—IntelliHue is an advanced approach to color mixing that enables high-quality intelligent color and white light from a single luminaire. Multiple channels of LED light sources combine to produce a full spectrum of precisely controllable light, including millions of saturated colors, pastels, and uniform white light with CRI of 80 or greater in the 2700 K to 4000 K range.
- Improves color consistency between all LED luminaires in a family with Chromasync technology. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED luminaires. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between luminaires is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each luminaire.
- Complies with ASTM B117 corrosion resistance standard for > 1,500 hours and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating.
- Features an innovative, redesigned optical system that improves the quality of light from each LED, enhancing the color uniformity and color mixing capabilities of each ColorBlast IntelliHue Powercore luminaire.
- Improves durability with new flat lens that prevents water from pooling into the luminaire, keeping the LEDs protected and secure over the course of a luminaire's lifetime.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage — rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Universal power input range of 100 to 277 VAC.