Share this page:
sPDS-480ca 7.5V is a power / data supply designed for large-scale Ethernet LED lighting installations using low-voltage fixtures from Philips Color Kinetics.
- Delivers 480 watts of output via 16 30-watt ports, and automatically accommodates input voltages ranging from 100 VAC to 240 VAC.
- Short-circuit protection prevents device failure due to incorrectly wired fixtures.
- Onboard controls offer automatic fixture discovery and testing, eliminating the need for additional addressing tools or software.
- Housed in a 2U rack-mountable enclosure including rack handles and surface mount brackets for versatile mounting options.
- Over-temperature detection and selectable shutdown options protect against operation beyond rated temperature specification. Variable-speed fans keep noise levels low and include serviceable air filters.
Dry Location, IP20
UL / cUL, FCC Class A, CE, PSE
This product is RoHS Compliant
Back to Top
|Download||sPDS-480ca 7.5V Specification Sheet|