iW Flex Compact are flexible strands of large, high-intensity, tunable-white LED nodes designed for extraordinary effects and expansive installations without the constraints of fixture size, shape, or space. Each iW Flex Compact strand consists of 50 individually addressable LED nodes, featuring dynamic integration of power, communication, and control. The flexible form factor accommodates two- and three-dimensional configurations, while high light output affords superior long-distance viewing for architectural accent and perimeter lighting, large-scale signage, and building-covering video displays.
- Tunable white light—iW Flex Compact nodes contain warm and cool white LEDs, allowing you to find just the right color temperature for any application. Color temperatures range from 2700 K to 6500 K.
- Multiple lens options—Clear flat, translucent dome, and narrow beam lenses are standard. Optional marquee lenses, available in clear, semi-frosted, and translucent, snap onto flat lens nodes to create the appearance of bulbs on a traditional theatre marquee. You can mount marquee lenses in front of a substrate or directly to mounted strands.
- Standard and custom lengths and node spacing— Standard on-center node spacing of 102 mm (4 in) or 305 mm (12 in) and custom spacing from 76 mm (3 in) to 610 mm (24 in) support virtually any lighting or video design. Standard 50-node strands can be field-shortened. Custom lengths of 1 to 60 nodes are also available. For information about custom orders, see the iW Flex Compact Ordering Information Sheet.
- Outdoor rated—Fully sealed for maximum node life and IP66-rated for outdoor applications.
- Custom leader cables—Custom leader cable lengths are available in addition to standard cables of 7.6 m (25 ft), 15.2 m (50 ft), and 30.5 m (100 ft).
- Industry-leading controls—iW Flex Compact works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro, or third-party controllers.
- Adaptable mounting—iW Flex Compact strands can be mounted directly to a surface like traditional string lights. Detachable leader cables in multiple lengths allow you to install strands at the appropriate distance from power/data supplies. Optional mounting tracks ensure straight linear runs, while snap-on spacers hide cabling and mounting hardware between nodes for a clean, finished look. Single node mounts can be positioned individually to provide anchor points for installations with uneven node spacing or complex geometries. Optional glare shields can block unwanted spill light or prevent light sources from being visible in certain applications.
- Daylight Visible—iW Flex Compact strands consist of 50 large, individually controllable, high-intensity LED nodes. Each node produces tunable white light output of up to 91.6 candela.