Share this page:
eW Cove EC Powercore
eW Cove EC Powercore is a dimmable, linear LED fixture that provides an affordable, energy-efficient alternative to traditional cove lighting in applications requiring white light. With its low profile, rotating housing and flexible end-to-end locking power connectors, eW Cove EC Powercore is the perfect choice for a wide range of interior retail, exhibit, hospitality, and architectural settings.
- Industry-best white-light quality and color consistency — Advances in Optibin, Philips proprietary binning optimization process, now provides color-consistency within a 2-step MacAdam ellipse across eW Cove product fixtures and manufacturing runs.
- Uncompromised performance — Efficacies of near 100 lumens/watts provide optimum output without restrictions on lumen maintenance, operating temperature, or warranty.
- Multiple options for design flexibility — Available in four color temperatures ranging from warm 2700 K to cool 4000 K, and lengths of 152 mm (6 in), 305 mm, (12 in), and 1220 mm (48 in).
- Support for multiple voltages — eW Cove EC Powercore accepts power input of 120, 220-240, or 277 VAC for consistent installation and operation from line voltage in a variety of locations.
- Smooth Dimming capability — Patented DIMand technology offers smooth dimming capability with selected commercially available reverse-phase ELV-type dimmers.
- For detailed product information, please refer to the eW Cove EC Powercore Product Guide.
DIMand, Optibin, Powercore
Dry Location, IP20
UL / cUL, FCC Class B, CE, CCC, C-Tick, SAA
This product is RoHS Compliant
Some items in this family are eligible for our North American QuickShip program. Find out more >