ReachElite Essential White is a premium exterior long-throw luminaire designed to light large-scale outdoor structures ranging from bridges and facades to monuments and skyscrapers. Powerful enough to hit targets up to 970 m (3,210 ft) away with the 300 W luminaire, ReachElite raises the bar for delivered lumens in LED lighting. What sets ReachElite apart is its efficiency, high punch, and adaptability. ReachElite Essential White offers a single channel of white light in 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K, or 4000 K, delivering the light exactly where you want it, making it incredibly efficient in terms of light distribution. Not only is there very little wasted light, but the delivered light has a high punch rate due to the custom optics and narrow beam angle of the luminaire. With a native beam angle of 2.6°, ReachElite introduces a new level of precision to the premium exterior LED luminaire market.
- Application adaptability—ReachElite excels in a wide range of lighting applications including flood lighting, spot lighting, wall grazing and wall washing. The adaptability and power of the ReachElite allows the luminaire to throw light over both large areas and exact, pinpoint targets.
- High punch—When it comes to light output efficiency or punch, ReachElite sets the standard. ReachElite delivers an amazing amount of light to the target area. The extremely narrow 2.6° beam angle enables light to hit targets up to 970 m (3,210 ft) away using the 300 W luminaire, without sacrificing light efficiency or quality.
- Design flexibility—ReachElite is available in three versions: 100 W, 200 W, and 300 W. Each luminaire contains either one, two, or three 100 W heads that can be aimed independently of each other. This empowers lighting designers to utilize multiple applications and beam direction in a single luminaire.
- Chromasync technology improves color consistency between all LED luminaires in a family. During the manufacturing process a calibrated light measurement device creates an algorithm to define a common color gamut for an entire family of LED luminaires. When Chromasync is enabled, color consistency between luminaires is achieved without having to manually adjust color points on each luminaire.
- Choose from a full line of high-quality Philips accessories, from six different spread lenses, a louver, full and half glare shields, a rock guard, and a slipfitter mount for all ReachElite luminaires, eliminating the need for third-party solutions. All in black.
- ReachElite provides years of reliable use under rugged conditions. ReachElite raises reliability even further with more protection from corrosion by meeting ASTM B117 standard for > 1,500 hours of corrosion resistance and ANSI C136.31-2010 standard with a 3G vibration rating, and elimination of water pooling.
- Integrates patented Powercore technology that controls power output to luminaires directly from line voltage—rapidly, efficiently, and accurately. The Philips Color Kinetics Data Enabler Pro merges line voltage with control data and delivers them to luminaires over a single standard cable, dramatically simplifying installation and lowering total system cost.
- Works seamlessly with the Philips Color Kinetics full range of controllers, including Light System Manager, Video System Manager, Video System Manager Pro, iPlayer 3, Antumbra iColor Keypad, and ColorDial Pro—as well as third-party controllers.
- Digital Dimming—Smooth dimming down to 1% with optional Data Enabler Pro and digital control interface. More about dimming.